Posted at 06:13h in Clicker Training Basics, Frequently Asked Questions, Frequently Asked Questions about Clicker Training Horses 0 CommentsClicker training can be used to teach your horse almost anything! Clicker training can be used for:
- Groundwork, handling, leading, in hand work.
- Teach the horse to have their feet and legs handled safely.
- Bombproofing, desensitizing the horse to scary objects, tarps, clippers, hosing, standing still for plaiting etc.
- Loading and unloading in floats and horse trucks.
- Teaching the horse to accept injections, wormers or allow you to treat an injury or apply medication.